Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form – www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
This article provides vital information on nigerian immigration service 2018 recruitment form, requirements and how to apply for jobs at www.nisrecruitment.org.ng recruitment portal. Stay focused and read through.
This is to notify the General Public and candidates that applied for the 2017 NIS recruitment, the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) has shortlisted successful candidates and has sent out invitations.
Please check the email used during application for further details. In case you were not shortlisted. Kindly be patient as future opening will be announce at other times.
NIS Recruitment 2018 Requirement
- Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2018 must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2018 must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Job Vacancies for Nigerian immigration service recruitment 2018
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
- Immigration Assistant III
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)